Oyo Police Gives Updates As 2021 Recruitment Screening Exercise Commence Nationwide
The Nigeria police, Oyo state command has notify the general public, especially all Oyo indigenes who applied for the ongoing recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), to report to the Oyo State Police Command, Eleyele, Ibadan from Tuesday, 1st – 20th February 2022, with the following documents stated below for the physical/credential screening exercise:
• National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
• Original and duplicate copies of their credentials
• Printout of the application profile page
• Duly completed Guarantor’s form
• White T-shirt and Shorts (Knickers)
The state Public Relations Officer (PRO), SP. ADEWALE OSIFESO Anipr, disclosed this according to press statement signed by him and made available to newsmen on 28th January, 2022 with Ref No: AZ: 5250/OY/PPRO/ VOL. 6/103.
The police spokesperson further stated in the Pres Statement that; Candidates are also required to come along with recent passport photographs, two white flat files, and wear their facemask as the exercise will be carried out in strict compliance with COVID-19 prevention protocols.
The press statement reads;
- “Candidates are to appear at the venue of the screening at 0800hrs daily on the date indicated against their local government as scheduled below:
• TUESDAY, 1ST FEBRUARY, 2022:
AFIJIO, AKINYELE AND ATIBA
• WEDNESDAY, 2ND FEBRUARY, 2022:
ATISBO, EGBEDA and IBADAN NORTH
• THURSDAY, 3RD FEBRUARY, 2022:
IBADAN NORTH EAST, IBADAN NORTH WEST AND IBADAN SOUTH EAST
•FRIDAY, 4TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
IBADAN SOUTH WEST, IBARAPA CENTRAL, IBARAPA EAST
• SATURDAY, 5TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
IBARAPA NORTH, IDO and IREPO
• MONDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
ISEYIN, ITESIWAJU AND IWAJOWA
• TUESDAY 8TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
KAJOLA, LAGELU AND OGBOMOSHO NORTH
• WEDNESDAY, 9TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
OGBOMOSHO SOUTH, OGO OLUWA AND OLORUNSOGO
• THURSDAY, 10TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
OLUYOLE, ONA-ARA AND ORELOPE.
• FRIDAY, 11TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
ORI IRE, OYO EAST AND OYO WEST.
• SATURDAY, 12TH FEBRUARY, 2022:
SAKI EAST, SAKI WEST AND SURULERE.
- “The Commissioner of Police, Oyo State Command, CP Ngozi Onadeko, fdc is hereby wishing all the shortlisted applicants, a successful screening exercise and has further assured the general public that the statutory entry requirements into the Force as clearly stated in the Police Act and Regulations will be followed accordingly. The Commissioner of Police further noted that a total of 1767 valid applications were received via the online registration exercise from across the 33 Local Government Areas in Rivers State
- “the Commissioner is hereby urging the shortlisted applicants to conduct themselves in an orderly manner and avoid acts capable of undermining the exercise – noting that the exercise is absolutely free”. Osifeso said.